- White Forest
Title: White Forest
- White Forest IIMedium: Porcelain
- Forest RingsMedium: White Stoneware
Dimension: L50cm x W35cm x H2cm
- Forest of the KodamaMedium: White raku clay
Dimension: L70cm xW70cm x H130cm
- Forest of Nausicaa IITitle: Forest of Nausicaa II Medium: Found materials Dimension: Variable sizes Year: December 2011 Description: Looking at how narratives connect between humanity and nature. Exploring and diminishing the boundary between real and fantasy with reference from the animated film of Hayao Miyazaki, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. It focus on creating the strong resilience nature of the fantastical forest that is depicted in the film.
- RipplesTitle: Ripples Medium: White Stoneware Dimension: L 31 x W 31 x H 10 cm Year: 2011 Description: In “Ripples”, the artist captures sound in the three states of matter, solid, liquid and air.
- MetronomeTitle: Metronome Year: 2011 Medium: Glass, Wood, Clay Dimension: L 20 X W 15 X H 7 cm Description: A fixed regular aural pulse, synchronized with visual motion.
- Golden Symphony Title: Golden Symphony Medium: White Stoneware & Acrylic Paint Dimension: L 124 X W 70 x H 4 cm Year: 2011 Description:“The Golden Symphony”, is the artist's attempt to conduct a symphony through visual rather than aural perception. The unison of various notes, tempos and dynamics produce by different instruments create a visual spectacle for the eye.